CUPHD - Illness Reporting Form

Please fill out this form if you have eaten at a public establishment (e.g. restaurant, wedding, cafe. etc); and had a gastroenteritis symptom such as diarrhea or vomiting.

If you wish to file a complaint regarding the cleanliness of the restaurant or against a specific employee at the restaurant, please use the Food Service Establishment complaint form.