2012 Sports Fish Consumption Advisory - IDPH
Wednesday - Mar 14, 2012
SPRINGFIELD - The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced the 2012 consumption advisories for sport fish caught in Illinois waters. This year, new advisories are being issued for the following lakes and rivers:
- Carbondale City Reservoir, Jackson County
- Greenville Old City Lake (Patriot's Park Lake), Bond County
- Henderson Creek (below the junction with Cedar Creek), Warren County - Lake of the Woods, Champaign County
- Pyramid State Park, Perry County
- Siloam Springs Lake, Adams County
Vermilion River, Champaign and Vermilion counties.
Additionally, several less-restrictive advisories have been issued this year.
For information on beach advisories click here
Read the full press relase. (PDF)