Epidemiology is the study of disease in human communities. Epidemiologists study public health problems and use the information they gather to prevent and control disease outbreaks.
Our epidemiologist works to reduce disease in the community through research, education and service.
- Conducts disease outbreak investigations
- Publishes a quarterly bulletin of information about public health issues
- Studies public health trends and statistics
- Supervises county-wide community health assessments
- Assists in emergency response planning
- Develops procedures for improving community health
- Trains staff to conduct disease investigations
- Maintains up-to-date information about emerging disease trends, epidemiological methods and public health issues.
For more information please contact Awais Vaid at (217) 239-7827 or email email@example.com
You can also submit a foorborne illness report online